The BMW Motorcycle Club South West Section
| HOME |
THE SOUTH WEST PENNISULAR CHALLENGE 2017
Have you ever thought about running an event ?
Maybe a rideout ? Fish n Chip Night ? Rally/Camping weekend ? Pub Meet ? Cafe Meet ? Meal n Natter night ?
Its really not that hard and helpful advice is always on hand, new destinations and places are always welcome.
Come on you know you can do it, local knowledge is a wonderful thing .
Please contact your social secretary :
9A Sportsmans, Camelford, Cornwall. PL23 9QT
01840 212913 Click here to email
Never attended a rally before ? New to camping on a bike ? If so we have compiled a rough guide to camping if you want to join one of our fantastic rallys ?
1. Arrive on time.
2. With a full tank of fuel.
3. Depart with an empty bladder .
4. If you are new, please introduce yourself to the ride leader as he may need to explain the drop off system to you.
5. Do not leave the ride without informing the ride leader or tail end Charlie
6. Ride in a manner appropriate to the conditions you "DO NOT" have to keep up.
7. Remember how you ride is entirely your responsibility.
8. DO NOT overtake fellow riders unless necessary.
9. Don't be afraid to ask- If not sure what to do.
10.Ride in a safe and responsible manner at all times as you are representing The BMW Club and keep to the highway code and speed limits.
11. In the event of inclement weather please contact the event organiser as he/she may not wish to run the ride and it will save you a wasted journey.
12. And most of all...HAVE FUN !
This page utilises ( below )
Click on Week,Month or Agenda to see all events
Click on event to get full details, contacts, map.
You can also print them out by clicking on the print icon or add the events to your Google calendar.
To clear past events make sure to refresh your page regularly.
Link To National Events On Clubs Main Web Site
THE BMW CLUB SOUTH WEST SECTIONS DIARY OF EVENTS
HAS BEEN SUPPORTED BY THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES
SOMERSETS ONLY BMW SPECIALIST !
3 Horsepond Business Park
Telephone: 01769 574350
45 WOOD STREET
Great Western Industrial Centre, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1RD
01305 269 370
| HOME |